Terms & Conditions
My intention is to provide a safe and creative place for us to collaborate on your personal and professional development.
These terms and conditions are for clarity and transparency. If you have any questions about them or feel you have been treated unfairly, do get in touch and I will do my very best to remedy the situation.
~ Debbie Reeds
Updated May 2021
The Coach, Debbie Reeds, also known as Deborah Reeds, works directly with the Client. Where a third party are involved such as a sponsor, family member or employer, their relationship is with the Client and the Client is responsible for any repayments, updates etc. agreed.
Once the Coaching Sessions are scheduled, this time will be booked for you. If you need to change these dates, contact the Coach as soon as possible.
Cancellations must be made with at least 12 hours notice to avoid charges.
Telephone & Video Call Coaching.
You will need somewhere quiet and private to call from. Unless otherwise stated, it is the Client’s responsibility to call the Coach at the appointed time. Using online platforms is usually fine but if there are problems with the quality then the Client will need to use a suitable mobile or landline.
During the coaching session specific actions will be agreed. Ensure you have time for these actions between sessions. Although the Coach aims to provide reliable, tailored coaching, the action the Client takes, or does not take, remains their own responsibility.
The Coaching Fee is payable in advance, before the first session. If the Client is not satisfied with the coaching, providing all regular sessions have been attended and agreed actions completed, a refund will be made.
Client feedback is most welcome at any stage in the process. The Coach will do her best to honour your requests and serve you to the best of her ability.
Code of Ethics.
Debbie Reeds is signed up to the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics
Additional Terms for Club Members
- All materials posted by Debbie in the Facebook group or on the Club website are the property of Debbie Reeds and for your own personal use whilst you are a member of the club.
- All contributions to the group by individual members are confidential. If, for some reason, you would like to share this information outside the group (perhaps to help their business), make sure you have the contributor’s written confirmation.
- Posts and conversations in the Facebook group are for the benefit of all and therefore remain in the group after a member leaves.
- Your monthly payment will be deducted around the 27th of the preceding month. You can cancel by writing to Debbie before 25th of the preceding month.
- One-to-one coaching is available as an ‘add on’ to your membership and is paid for separately.
- The ‘Our Ethos’ video sets out expectations of members. Contacting members outside the group, where there is no existing relationship, should only take place to continue conversations within the group that are only relevant to those parties. Unsolicited contact, selling or other behaviour that is against the group ethos will result in you being banned from the group with immediate effect.
- If you have a complaint, a suggestion for improving the group or to flag the behaviour of a member who is not acting within the group ethos, contact Debbie. (You can use the form below.)
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time as our group evolves.
Get in touch here...
All genuine messages will usually be answered within 24 hours.
If you join the mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time. If you leave the 'Join mailing list' box unticked you will only receive emails relating to your enquiry.